D2-M4 Diesel + DEF Tank Fill Station
For Tanks in Buildings
The Stainless Steel enclosure has an architectural finish for a great look on mounted on the exterior of a building or recessed into the wall. Inside the Earthsafe C8 controller monitors levels and inlet valve position for 1 or multiple Diesel and DEF tanks. Standard 2” Cam Adapter for Diesel and 1” Cam Adapter for DEF. Built-in Containment Basin for drips from hose disconnects.
Download the CSI Format Specification
- Connection: Diesel 2 IN (50), DEF 1 IN (25)
- Motor: None
- Power: 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 HZ
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA 4, (IP 65) Stainless Steel.
- Hose Adapter and Cap
- Ball Valve and Check Valve
- Spill Containment 3 GAL
- 3-Point High Level Sensor 85-90-95% Levels
- Optional Analog Level Transmitter and Display
- Actuated Ball Valve for Overfill Protection
- C1 Controller with Visual and Audible Alarms
- Optional: Multi-Tank Selection
- Floor Mount Stand 24 IN (600) Height
- Collar for Recess Wall Mount
Safe Fuel Tank Filling:
The D2-M4 is the standard for filling fuel and DEF tanks or sub-base tanks within buildings. The weatherproof enclosure has a brushed stainless steel finish that looks great on building walls - now and for the long term.
Adaptable to User Requirements:
The fill station is designed for 1-4 fuel and DEF tanks and can be adapted for multi-tenant use. The system accepts hose connections from pump equipped fuel and DEF delivery trucks.
Redundant Overfill Protection:
Tanks levels - particulary 85-90-95 % high levels are monitored for safe operation with overfill prevention. Actuated valves in the fill pipe are automatically closed on high level.