D2-M6 Diesel + DEF Cubic Fuel Storage Tanks
The D2-M6 Cubic Fuel/DEF Storage Tank is designed for generator fuel supply. The D2-M6 is available as UL 142 Double Wall or UL 2085, to satisfy the fuel storage capacity for life safety generators. The tank includes accessories to allow transfer pump sets to move fuel to generator day tanks or sub-base tanks located within the building or building rooftop.
- Approvals: UL 142 or UL2085 Fire Rated
- Diesel Capacity: 250-2500 GAL (1000 - 10000L)
- DEF Capacity (10%) 25-250 GAL (100 - 1000 L)
- Power 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 Hz
- Controller: UL 508, PLC Basis with HMI
- Interface: Output Relays for High, Low, Leak and Modbus (Optional BACnet)
- Inlet Solenoid Valves with Strainer and Ball Valve
- 4 or 5 Point Level Sensor and Leak Sensor
- Level and Temperature Transmitters
- Standard and Emergency Vents
- Direct Read Level Gauge
- Inspection Port and Cap
- Engine Supply and Return Connections
- Optional Remote Fill Station
- Optional Duplex Transfer Pumps
- Optional Filter Polisher
Safe Fuel Storage Inside Buildings:
Earthsafe tanks safely store fuel for generarator engine consumption within the building. Day tanks are designed with integral secondary containment. Fuel transfer equipment and controls are designed for safe and reliable re-filling.
Reliable Refill Systems:
Tanks are designed and furnished with pre-assembled and tested fuel transfer equipment and controls. Inlet control valves, transfer pumps, level sensors, leak sensors, and other equipment are all monitored and controlled by the Earthsafe C1 or C8 control panels.
Integrated Building Management Systems:
Earthsafe advanced controllers allow for the communication of vital tank operating information to other building systems. These systems may include Building Automation Systems, generator controls, switchgear and other power controls, security and fire alarm systems.
Readily Adaptable for Special Operation:
Earthsafe day tanks can be readily adapted for special operation characteristics such as: dual inlet valves, monitored valve positions, high level / overflow pumping, emergency evacuation, auto-commissioning, fluid metering, high temperature control.