M300 Fuel Filter Polisher
Flow 25-150 GPM (100 - 600 LPM)
The M300 Fuel Filter Polisher is designed for single or multiple 30,000 to 50,000 gallon tanks, above ground or underground at Data Centers and Hospitals. The C81 Controller has input-output capability for actuated control valves to allow for fuel flow from multiple tanks. The system removes water and particulate to 1 micron level to maintain the ISO 18/16/13 quality standard.
- Flow: 25 - 150 GPM (100 - 600 LPM)
- Motor: TEFC, 1.0 to 3.0 HP (0.75 - 2.25 KW)
- Power: 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 HZ, Optional 3-Phase
- Filter: Water and Particulate to 1 Micron
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA 4, (IP 65) Powder Coat Steel (RAL 7035) or Stainless Steel Optional
- Ball Valves, Inlet and Outlet
- Inlet Y-Strainer
- Outlet Check Valve
- Inlet Compound Gauge -30 to + 130
- Outlet Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI
- Containment Basin
- Flow, Leak, Filter DP, Filter Water Sensors
- Optional: Water Tank and Controls, Magnetics
- Floor Mount Stand 24 IN (600) Height
High Efficiency Fuel Cleaning:
The M300 Filter Polisher is designed for high efficiency fuel cleaning. Positive displacement pumps flow fuel through a multi-phase particulate and water coalescing filter to clean fuel to ISO 18/16/13 Standard or better.
Comprehensive Control and Monitoring:
The system controller allows for scheduling of filtration cycles to meet the facilities operating needs. Filter differential pressure, filter water, pump flow, and leak detection sensors are integrated with the controller. The system integrates with BMS and SCADA systems using BACnet or Modbus communication.
Adaptable to User Requirements:
The M300 Filter Polisher can be equipped with special equipment to meet user requirements for water holding tanks, magnetics, and final filtration.