M410 Fuel Tank Fill Station with Pump
For Single or Multiple Above ground Tanks
The M410 is the standard for filling above ground fuel tanks outside buildings, where a high flow (100 or 300 GPM) pump is required. The weatherproof enclosure has a brushed stainless steel finish. The fill station is designed for 1-8 fuel tanks. The system accepts hose connections from pump equipped fuel delivery trucks - with connection sizes of 2, 3, or 4 inch. Tank levels - particularly 85-90-95 % high levels are monitored for safe operation with overfill prevention.
- Connection: 2, 3, or 4 IN (50, 75, 100)
- Motor: Motor: 1 - 5 HP (0.75 - 3.5 KW)
- Power: 460 VAC, 3 Phase, 50-60 HZ
- Pump: Centrifugal 100 - 600 GPM (400 - 2400 LPM)
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA 4, (IP 65) Stainless Steel. Optional Lockable Handle
- Hose Adapter and Cap
- Ball Valve and Check Valve
- Spill Containment 3 GAL with Optional Hand Pump
- 3-Point High Level Sensor 85-90-95% Levels
- Optional Analog Level Transmitter and Display
- Actuated Ball Valve for Overfill Protection
- C8 Controller with Visual and Audible Alarms
- Optional: Multi-Tank Selection
- Floor Mount Stand 24 IN (600) Height
Safe Fuel Tank Filling:
The M410 is the standard for filling above ground fuel tanks in tank farms, where a high flow (100, 300, or 600 GPM) pump is required. The system has a walk-in enclosure that allows for installation of filtration and other equipment in a controlled environment.
Adaptable to User Requirements:
The fill station is designed for 1-8 fuel tanks. High flow fuel filters may be installed in the enclosure to assure clean fuel.
Redundant Overfill Protection:
Tank levels - particularly 85-90-95 % high levels are monitored for safe operation with overfill prevention. Actuated valves in the fill pipe are automatically closed on high level.