M600 Integrated Fuel Storage and Transfer
for Reliable Generator Fuel
The M600 Integrated Tank System simplifies the specification, purchase, installation and operation of fuel storage systems. The bulk storage tank is factory equipped with tank accessory equipment, transfer pumps, filtration – polishing equipment, and integrated monitoring and controls.
- Approvals: UL 142 or UL2085 Fire Rated
- Capacity: 1000-5000 GAL (4000 - 20000L)
- Power 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 Hz
- Controller: UL 508, PLC Basis with HMI
- Interface: Output Relays for High, Low, Leak and Modbus (Optional BACnet)
- Duplex Fuel Transfer Pumps
- Tank Fill System with Overfill Prevention
- Fuel Filter Polisher
- Level and Temperature Transmitters
- Standard and Emergency Vents
- Direct Read Level Gauge
- Inspection Port and Cap
- Engine Supply and Return Connections
Safe Fuel Storage Inside Buildings:
Earthsafe tanks safely store fuel for generarator engine consumption within the building. Day tanks are designed with integral secondary containment. Fuel transfer equipment and controls are designed for safe and reliable re-filling.
Reliable Refill Systems:
Tanks are designed and furnished with pre-assembled and tested fuel transfer equipment and controls. Inlet control valves, transfer pumps, level sensors, leak sensors, and other equipment are all monitored and controlled by the Earthsafe C1 or C8 control panels.
Integrated Building Management Systems:
Earthsafe advanced controllers allow for the communication of vital tank operating information to other building systems. These systems may include Building Automation Systems, generator controls, switchgear and other power controls, security and fire alarm systems.
Readily Adaptable for Special Operation:
Earthsafe day tanks can be readily adapted for special operation characteristics such as: dual inlet valves, monitored valve positions, high level / overflow pumping, emergency evacuation, auto-commissioning, fluid metering, high temperature control